If you are thinking of what city to prefer for buying property in Turkey, then Alanya is what you are looking for.
If you are thinking of what city to prefer for buying property in Turkey, then Alanya is what you are looking for. Here’s why:
- Low property prices. In comparison to the European real estate Turkish one is still very cheap, and the price / quality ratio is great. Alanya is the city with one of the lowest prices for apartments and villas in the country. For 40 000 euros you can buy a cozy studio in a new building just a few minutes walk from the sea and near to the town center with its developed infrastructure. You will also be pleasantly surprised with the low taxes, payment of which will not affect your budget.
- Low seismic activity. Unlike other areas of the country, there are no strong earthquakes and other natural disasters in Alanya. You don’t have to worry neither for your own safety nor for the safety of your property.
- The amazing climate. Location of Alanya on a picturesque promontory at the foot of the Taurus Mountains in the south of the country provides one of the warmest climates in Turkey. The air and water temperatures are always a couple of degrees higher than, for example, in neighboring Side and Belek. You can sunbathe and swim in Alanya from March until November, it is the longest summer season in Turkey.
- The most delicious fruits and vegetables. The mild subtropical climate allows several harvests a year. Alanya is the only region where thanks to a particularly warm climate bananas grow. Alanya bananas are smaller than the ones from Africa, but they are more sweet and juicy. In addition to the banana plantations there are many citrus, olive and pomegranate plantations in the region. Even in the winter strawberry ripens here, while in summer watermelons, melons, cherries, apricots, peaches and figs and in the fall plums and persimmons grow ripe. Oranges and apples grow ripe all year round. Carob tree also grows in Alanya. From its fruits a healthy substitute for sugar – carob is made.
- Amazing variety of the nature. The city has many parks and flower beds. In spring time colorful tulips are planted at the central square. The region has many sandy beaches with gently sloping shores as well as picturesque rocky cliffs. World known Cleopatra's Beach attracts thousands of tourists from other cities and countries. There is Damlatas cave in the city center. Its air has therapeutic effect for asthma patients. And the huge cave Dim with stalactites and stalagmites of incredible beauty is just a few kilometers away from the city center. Near the cave the river Dim flows, it is equipped with fish restaurants and you can do fishing there as well. Besides there is a small Sapadere canyon in the region. Alanya is surrounded by forests and gardens.
- Excellent transportation system. You can fly to Alanya with regular and charter flights from different countries all year round. Gazipaşa Airport is just 40 km away, the road takes no more than half an hour. Antalya Airport is 120 km away. Alanya is connected with the other cities of Turkey by both air and bus services. Turkey's roads are in excellent condition, and intercity buses stand out by their comfort and good service. Inside the city and in the neighboring areas you can get around with the help of local buses called ‘dolmush’. It is extremely easy to get from one end of the town to another. You can also rent a car or bike, or take a taxi.
- A great number of historical sites and cultural monuments. There are several museums in Alanya. Besides, the ancient castle, the Red Tower and the shipyard dating XIII century are open for visitors. There are ruins of ancient cities outside of the city as well.
- Daytime entertainment. Alanya is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. A great variety of water sports is organized at the city beaches. Here you can go diving, and even surfing. During the summer season sup surf tours are organized daily, and closer to winter the classic surf season begins. For those wishing to see the city at a bird's-eye paragliding tours are made. You can also go to the jeep or quad safari tours, ride a yacht or go hiking in the mountains. The region has several water parks and the sea park where you can swim with manta rays or go down to the sharks in a cage.
- Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife. Alanya offers an amazing variety of restaurants, cafes and bars. In the city you can find everything from the very cheap canteens with delicious home-made food till the high-end restaurants with gourmet cuisine. In Alanya you will find Chinese cuisine, Japanese sushi, Russian dumplings, Ukrainian borscht, vegetarian dishes, and many more. Nightlife is also in full swing, in summer city streets are full of visitors till the early morning.
- Festivals and international competitions. Among other resorts in Turkey Alanya stands out by the big number of international festivals and sport events held in the city. Each year Alanya becomes a venue for The Festival of Tourism and Arts, The Jazz Festival, The Film Festival at the Red Tower, The Christmas Fair, The Wood Sculpture Symposium, Triathlon Championships and Cycling Competitions.
- High-quality medical care. There are several public and private hospitals which provide a variety of services including even plastic surgery in the city. Many doctors speak foreign languages. Besides hospitals keep special staff responsible for communication with foreigners.
And, last but not the least:
- Hospitality. Turkey is famous for its hospitality, and Alanya is no exception. Locals will never leave you in the lurch and will try to help you even if they don’t speak your language. Even Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov who arrived to the city for the negotiations immediately noticed and emphasized the hospitality of Alanya people.
Please fill in the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.