The world changes almost every day because of the harm we give our planet. Increasing heat in weather, floods and polluted waters. All of which is our doing. We need to learn to change our habits for the future of the planet.
Eco-BnB's idea is to travel and cause less harm as possible on the planet at the same time. You can find many various hotels and houses such as; Organic houses, old villages, tree houses, eco-friendly hotels and mountain houses with ecology certificate.
1. Organic and local goods: Consuming local and organic foods is beneficial for the environment because to transport the goods is average 500 km. By growing your own goods, you can save up to 925 grams of carbon from being realised, which is equivalent to 35 trees.
2. Green Houses: The International Energy Agency says that existing buildings account for 40 per cent of total energy consumption in the world and 24 per cent of global emissions for carbon dioxide. Green buildings that provide their own electricity can save more than 65 per cent of energy. A room of 20 square meters can save 2,991 grams of carbon dioxide equivalent to 76 trees per day.
3. 100% reusable energy: Wind energy, solar energy, geothermal or other renewable energy sources are alternatively used for energy. Lighting, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator etc. Considering the average electricity usage for the same means saving 1581 grams of carbon, equivalent to 58 trees for a room of 20 square meters per day.
4. Solar panels: Solar panels can be used not only for hot water but also for underfloor heating and for indoor pools. This type of heat saves 968 grams of carbon equivalent to about 35 trees.
5. Energy-saving lights: They use 80 per cent less energy than standard lights. A 60W bulb lighted for five hours a day can release 222 grams of carbon dioxide. This equates to the carbon savings of 8 trees.
6. Ecological cleaning products: You can save up to 35 grams of carbon by using detergents made of natural products.
7. Recycling more than 80 per cent waste: If you reuse the things at your home, you will save up to 80 per cent of your waste, which means you plant 29 trees with about 788 grams of carbon saved for a week.
8. Less use of vehicles: By travelling 10 km by public transport rather than by car, you can save 1370 grams of carbon equivalent to about 50 trees.
9. Water-saving taps: When you stay in an accommodation facility with water-saving taps, you save 102 litres of water and 26 grams of carbon per day. This corresponds to approximately one tree.
10. Use of rainwater: The use of rainwater can be used for washing the toilet, watering the garden. Watering and washing a 25 square meter garden saves 52 grams of carbon per person and saves 200 litres of water. That's 2 trees a day, per person.
Please fill in the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.