Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya general - 1
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya general - 2
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya general - 3
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya general - 4
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya general - 5
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya general - 6
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 7
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 8
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 9
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 10
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 11
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 12
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 13
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 14
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 15
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 16
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 17
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 18
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 19
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 20
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 21
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 22
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 23
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 24
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 25
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 26
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 27
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 28
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 29
Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya interior - 30

Incredible Seafront Apartments in Green Area in Alanya

€ 75.000
property id
[SOLD]1025
location
Alanya
Kestel
size
54m2 to 85m2
bed
1+1 to 2+1
bath
1 to 1
calendar
2011
beach
10 m
airlines
130/35 km
  • Rooms : 1+1
  • Size : 54 m2
  • Balcony : 1
  • Bathrooms : 1
  • Price : € 75.000
  • Rooms : 2+1
  • Size : 85 m2
  • Balcony : 1
  • Bathrooms : 2
  • Price : € 89.000

Why Do We Recommend These Apartments?

  • Seafront location.
  • Amazing sea view.
  • Luxurious residential complex.

Classy Apartments Offer Amazing Sea View and Perfect Location in Alanya

Turkuaz Residence, a seafront development in a green area of Kestel/Alanya with wonderful views of the endless sea and beautiful sunset, offers a luxurious and modern style of living. The apartments are located on a land area of 2981 m2, only 15% is allocated for construction, the pool and garden areas create the remaining 85%. Kestel is only 5 km away from the city center of Alanya and you can easily reach there by bus that runs every 10 minutes and stops right outside the complex.

There are 2 Types of Available Apartments in This Luxury Complex

This complex consists of four 5-storey residential blocks and offers totally 65 luxury sea view apartments with 1 or 2-bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom duplex penthouses. Sizes range from 54 m² to 103 m².

1 and 2 bedroom apartments for sale include double glazed PVC windows with shutters, steel entrance door, interior door, thermal and sound insulation walls, built in spotlights, ceramic tile flooring in all rooms, air conditioning in all rooms, custom designed modular kitchen furniture, granite worktop,ceramic floor tiles, bathroom with ceramic tile on floor and walls, shower cabin, Siemens water heater and balconies with stainless steel handrail and more.

This complex features an outdoor swimming pool with water slides, children's pool, sauna, massage room, Turkish bath, playground for children, fitness center, satellite TV system, elevators., backup generator, caretaker/gardener and 24/7 security and camera control.


  • Camera
  • Generator
  • Air Conditioning
  • Garden
  • Fitness
  • Sauna
  • Pool
  • Elevator
  • Shower
  • Inside Swimming Pool
  • Caretaker
  • Security
  • Furniture
  • Sea view
  • City Center
  • Water Slide
  • Turkish bath
  • Cable TV - Satellite

View of the Property on The Map

Name Surname *

These fields are required.

Email Us

These fields are required.

Phone *

These fields are required.

Skype

Leave your contact details and we will contact you soon.

Işık Teker - Real Estate Sales Manager

Işık Teker

Real Estate Sales Manager
Nederlands, English, Deutsch, Turkish
Ramazan Uyanık - Antalya Office General Manager

Ramazan Uyanık

Antalya Office General Manager
Turkish, English, Russian