English Pусский Deutsch French Svenska Türkçe Norsk Nederlands Polski Slovenčina Suomeksi العربية فارسی 中国
From
€ 109.000

Luxurious Apartments Located on the Hillside in Side

property id
[SOLD]11
location
Side
Center
size
85 m2, 130 m2
bed
2+1 ,3+1
bath
2, 3
calendar
2011
apartment
4
city
400 m
beach
1300 m
airlines
64 km
Rooms Size Bedrooms Bathrooms Price
2+1 85 m2 2 2 € 109.000
3+1 130 m2 3 3 € 155.000

The Benefits of These Apartments

  • Beautiful landscaping. 
  • Quiet surroundings.
  • Modern design.

Luxurious Apartments Provide Modern Design and Beautiful Landscaped Garden in Side

Tropicana Residence covers 12000 m2 area on the hillside in Side. The complex occupies only 15% of the available land while leaving the remaining 85% for natural beauties like tropical gardens, sun terraces, open swimming pools and many more 5-star free time activities.

Whole complex comprises 69 apartments and 2 villas in total: 50 apartments with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 19 duplexes with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

General Features of This Residential Comples in Side

The complex includes heated indoor swimming pool, fully equipped fitness center, sauna, cafe bar, Wi-Fi, satellite TV system BBQ area, children´s pool, children´s play area, private car parking, 24-hour security, tropically inspired outdoor pools, gated community for privacy and more.

All the apartments contain a bathroom with manually operated ventilation system, fitted wardrobes, marble sills on all windows and balconies, shutters and mosquito nets, steel front door, air-conditioners in each room, luxury kitchen cabinets with granite worktop, white goods, ceramic tiles and floor covering, PVC double glazed windows and balcony doors, lights with dimmers, energy saver keys, smoke detectors and more.

  • Wi-Fi
  • Garden
  • Fitness
  • Sauna
  • Pool
  • Security
  • White Goods
  • Cable TV - Satellite
  • Open Car Park
  • Inside Swimming Pool

Işık Teker

speaker_notes Nederlands, English, Deutsch, Turkish
whatsapp telegram viber

Contact Agent

Please fill in the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Security Code :
Interested in this home?
Contact me

Contact Agent

Please fill in the form. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Security Code :

Share on your Social Profile

Similar Property

Alternative offer in similarly type, location and price range

Beautiful Luxury Apartments with Breathtaking Views in Side
Beautiful Luxury Apartments with Breathtaking Views in Side
rooms 1+1, 3+1
bathtub 1, 2
size 70 - 107 m²

€ 104.000

Well-Made Apartments Near Local Amenities in Side
Well-Made Apartments Near Local Amenities in Side
rooms 2+1, 3+1
bathtub 1, 3
size 100 - 220 m²

€ 100.000

Fancy Apartments with Beautiful Landscaped Garden in Side
Fancy Apartments with Beautiful Landscaped Garden in Side
rooms 2+1, 3+1
bathtub 2, 3
size 100 - 140 m²

€ 109.000

Stylish Apartments with Magnificent View in Side
Stylish Apartments with Magnificent View in Side
rooms 1+1, 3+1
bathtub 1, 3
size 752, 1372

€ 79.000

Beautiful Luxury Apartments with Breathtaking Views in Side
Beautiful Luxury Apartments with Breathtaking Views in Side
rooms 1+1, 3+1
bathtub 1, 2
size 702, 1072

€ 104.000

Fancy Apartments with Beautiful Landscaped Garden in Side
Fancy Apartments with Beautiful Landscaped Garden in Side
rooms 2+1, 3+1
bathtub 2, 3
size 1002, 1402

€ 109.000

Stylish Apartments in Convenient Location Close to Center in Side
Stylish Apartments in Convenient Location Close to Center in Side
rooms 1+1, 3+1
bathtub 1, 2
size 602, 1202

€ 65.000

Classy Apartments in Luxury Residential Complex in Side
Classy Apartments in Luxury Residential Complex in Side
rooms 1+1, 3+1
bathtub 1, 2
size 802, 1732

€ 93.000

Beautiful Apartments Close to Shopping Centers in Side
Beautiful Apartments Close to Shopping Centers in Side
rooms 1+1, 3+1
bathtub 1, 3
size 692, 1202

€ 79.000

Beautiful Luxury Apartments with Breathtaking Views in Side
Beautiful Luxury Apartments with Breathtaking Views in Side
rooms 1+1, 3+1
bathtub 1, 2
size 702, 1072

€ 104.000

Fancy Apartments with Beautiful Landscaped Garden in Side
Fancy Apartments with Beautiful Landscaped Garden in Side
rooms 2+1, 3+1
bathtub 2, 3
size 1002, 1402

€ 109.000

Işık Teker

LOOKING TO SELL OR BUY YOUR PROPERTY ?

Leave your contact details and we will contact you soon.

GET IN TOUCH

+90 538 888 16 16