Photography Contest in Alanya
The contest is known as ‘’ the eyes of Alanya’’ is held and run by ALTAV( Alanya Tourism and Promotion Foundation).
The idea of this contest
Each participant will be able to explain and introduce Alanya through their own eyes, and by choosing the best photo, it will be used to promote Alanya. The aim is that local and foreign tourists will get to learn more about the historical, cultural and traditions of Alanya. At the same time; by Supporting the photographers, international exhibitions will be held, and the pictures will be used to represent our city and our country.
Rules and regulations
• The same photos used previously and at present for another contest cannot be framed or edited for this contest.
• Each participant may participate in the competition with a maximum of 4 (four) coloured or Black and White photos.
• Participants between the ages of 13 and 18 participants will be classed in the “Junior” category with the permission of their parents.
• The photographs should be taken within Alanya in the past 1 (one) year.
• Applying to the competition is free.
For more information about rules and information, please check out their website.