487 property has been found for 'Cheap Property in Turkey'
Turkey attracts more and more tourists every year. Foreigners consider this country not only as a resort but also as a place for permanent residence and business development.
One of the ways to invest in Turkey is in real estate - you can buy an inexpensive apartment or villa through our agency.
Buying property in Turkey is worth the following reasons:
1. Warm climate. Even in the northern regions of the country, the average temperature in January is about + 5 ° C, in the summer months about + 22-26 ° C. In southern Turkey, in winter the temperature rarely drops below + 15 ° C. The swimming season there lasts six months: from May to October. At the end of spring, cucumbers, tomatoes, and strawberries are grown in open ground are already on sale.
2. Good environmental conditions. In-resort areas, beaches are clean, not polluted by emissions from factories. Even in megacities, the air is fresh, because local businesses are taking steps to protect the environment.
3. Developed infrastructure. The cities have transport connections: by bus, tram or metro you can get to your desired area. Thanks to entertainment and shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, playgrounds, parks, consumer services, in Turkey you can not only relax well but also live permanently.
4. Entrepreneurs in the service sector are open to employing foreign-speaking staff. The authorities are taking measures so that vacationers can quickly adapt to new conditions: organize cultural events and meetings for visitors, facilitate the opening of foreign speaking schools and kindergartens.
5. Excellent transport links with Europe. Many Turkish carriers organize trips all over the world. Aeroplanes regularly fly to Antalya, Istanbul and Bodrum and back. These cities can be reached from anywhere in Turkey thanks to the domestic transport network.
6. No need to obtain a visa to stay in Turkey foreign citizens can stay in the country for 90 days if they have a valid passport, this is enough time to choose a city and find suitable housing.
7. The opportunity to obtain a residence permit after buying a home. Owners of any real estate can apply for this document.
Те, кто приобретет недвижимое имущество на $1 млн и более, имеют право стать гражданами страны.
8. Low prices. An apartment with one bedroom will cost $ 35 thousand, with 2 - from $ 70 thousand. Clothing and food are also cheaper than in Europe. For example, you can have dinner at a restaurant in the resort area for $ 10-15.
9. Small additional costs after the purchase of housing Apply to insurance, registration and translation of documents, notarial and legal support (about 2% of the cost of housing), property transfer tax (2% of the property price) and stamp duty (0.75% of the property value).
10. An opportunity to take a mortgage. Foreigners can get 50% of the amount necessary for the purchase of housing at 7-9% per annum. An application for a loan is available on the website of the selected bank by filling out a questionnaire.
Apartments represent the housing market in new buildings and secondary housing. Real estate, which has already had an owner, is 30% cheaper than new. In residential complexes built after 2000, there is a swimming pool or gym for all residents. For this service, there is a maintenance charge paid separately.
Housing facilities in coastal areas are in popular demand. There you can buy a villa.
If you want to build a house yourself, it is better to choose a plot of land; foreigners can buy up to 30 hectares.
Recently townhouses have been constructed in large Turkish cities - cottages connected by a common wall, due to this, the cost of construction is reduced. Residents are not dependent on other people, because they have the opportunity to use a separate entrance to their part of the building.
In duplexes - 2 houses have separate entrances, combined under one roof; two families live independently of each other. Part of the duplex will be cheaper than a villa, but more expensive than a townhouse.
Duplex or townhouse prices depend on location, and when it was built and renovated, it can be between $ 100-300 thousand.
Foreigners can buy any property except for places crucial to the country's security (such as the Black Sea coast and border areas).
Commercial real estate in Turkey is also in demand. Foreigners not only rent housing but also open a cafe or equip their company's office in large cities.
A suitable property can be found in many areas of Turkey.
The following cities are popular:
Alanya is a resort town, which can be reached by a direct flight. The cost of 1 m² of housing in the secondary market is low - € 600. Tourists and investors from all over the world come here. People from Europe settle in Oba, Kestal and Mahmutlar. In Alanya, there are kindergartens and schools in which teach in foreign languages.
You can find options in small settlements by the sea for the price of € 250-400 per 1 m². Such facilities are more suitable for living than for renting or doing business.
Real estate prices depend on factors such as:
On average, one m² of housing in the secondary market costs 630 Euro, in a new building - 800 Euros. A private house for 205,000 Euros. Turkish commercial real estate is more expensive (145 thousand for one m²).
You can see all real estate in Turkey here >>>